Welcome to our spacious Uncle John Room.
Availability of the Uncle John Room
Sail back to an era when mariners navigated the rugged west coast in this tastefully decorated guest room; complete with a turn of the century ship’s wheel. The Uncle John Room is located curbside and overlooks a forested residence. Small views of the harbour water and inland-mountains make a lovely backdrop for sailboats, picturesque fishing vessels and other marine traffic, entering and leaving Ucluelet harbour.
- Second-story northwest facing guestroom.
- Uncle John Room Size: 357 sq. ft. / 33 sq. m
- Covered Porch: 79 sq. ft. / 7.3 sq. m
- King bed: 76”w x 80”L (193cm x 203cm)
Welcome to our beautiful Blue Heron Room
Check Availability of The Blue Heron Room
Relax in the coastal décor of this beautiful south-facing guestroom that opens to the covered deck and garden area. The island's small Columbian Black-tailed deer are common backyard visitors.
- Ground level / southeast facing guestroom.
- Blue Heron Room Size: 344 sq. ft. / 32 sq. m
- Covered Deck: 80 sq. ft. / 7.4 sq. m
- Queen Bed: 60”w x 80”L (152cm x 203cm)